WELCOME TO WEBCAM MODELING
Your job is to entertain and retain clients while maintaining studio standards.
- Proven willingness to satisfy customers.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong verbal skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems or chat room practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, effective at communicating a visual.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively when under pressure.
- Must be 18+ years of age with required hardware.
- Must be willing to commit to shift schedule and uphold studio standards.
Managing large amounts of incoming customer inquiries.
- Establish then maintain your social media presence.
Convert prospects from guest to member accounts.
Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with the customer through, open and interactive communication.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers beyond the standard introduction.
- Presale reservations in advance for experiment recognizance.
Social Media 1: 5% Community moderation and group feedback.
Social Media 2: 5% Commentation to current events and promotion.
Social Media 3: 10% Tagging recent images with proper hashtags & etc.
Social Media 4: 10% Converting leads to clients while posting content.
R. Portal: 50% Scheduling appointments and promoting merchandise.
A. Booking: 5% Attending live events and private engagements.
P. Inbox: 10% Replying to inquiries then converting leads.
Corporate: 5% Consulting with coaches to keep track of goals.
Webcam modeling is not for everyone.
But if you ain’t scared, click “Sign-Up Now“.